When we represent a buyer, we have your best interests at heart.
Whether you’re buying a $100,000 home or a Million dollar home, you will get our full attention, round-the-clock availability, references to top attorneys, home inspectors, and service providers as well as our expert and honest advice.
We believe it’s our job to not only find you the perfect home but also to educate you throughout the entire process so you know you’re making the best short and long term financial decisions. For most people, buying a home is the most expensive purchase you will ever make and it’s our job to make sure you not only get a great home but get it for a great price. We go above and beyond for every client.
This checklist contains the steps you need to follow to buy your dream home. Second, send us an email at email@example.com so we can set up a custom search for you on the MLS and email you homes which fit your search criteria OR you may simply search “View Listings” below. Third, check out the estimate of the buyer’s closing costs for Athens County. This is the approximate amount of cash you will need to have available on the day of closing in addition to your down payment.
Lastly, read our blog posts which detail each step of the real estate transaction for buyers:
- Step 1 to Buying a Home: Find a Realtor
- Step 2 to Buying a Home: Preapproval or Prequalification…?
- Step 3 to Buying a Home: Download our Checklist for Buying a Home
- Step 4 to Buying a Home: Finding the Ideal Home
- Step 5 to Buying a Home: Showing time
- Step 6 to Buying a Home: Making an Offer
- Step 7 to Buying a Home: Schedule a Home Inspection
- Step 8 to Buying a Home: I have an accepted contract
- Step 9 to Buying a Home: Give Notice to Your Landlord
- Step 10 to Buying a Home: Watch your spending…
- Step 11 to Buying a Home: Schedule the Closing on your Calendar
- Step 12 to Buying a Home: Tips for Attending the Home Inspection
- Step 13 to Buying a Home: Tips for Reviewing the Inspection Report
- Step 14 to Buying a Home: Review the Condo Documents
- Step 15 to Buying a Home: The Appraisal
- Step 16 to Buying a Home: Hire Movers and Start Packing!
- Step 17 to Buying a Home: Hook up your utilities
Residential Real Estate in Athens, Ohio